Start / Finish - Leon Creek Greenway Drury Inn / Valero Trailhead 15806 IH-10 West San Antonio, TX 78249
Start / Finish TimeAll events start at 7 am each day. Course closes at pm every day allowing 8 hours time limit per day for all races, No Runner Left Behind. Early start option, you must let race director know if you want early start option at least one day in advance.
About This EventI Ran Marathons Gobble Gobble Thanksgiving Dozen days 17 marathons, half,10K and 5Ks run on beautiful trails of Leon Creek Greenway were you could run / walk and enjoy peaceful and friendly races for 12 days and 17 Marathons you may choose to run 1 or all races.
CourseThe course 8 x 3.28 miles out and back.
Aid StationsThere will be water and sport drink every 1 - 3 miles food and snacks at start / finish aid station. Portacans available at start area, Bathrooms at Host Hotel. Early start option is self supported until official start.
Finisher MedalEach participant will receive a custom designed T-Shirt. Finisher medal for each day.
RegistrationOn line registration will remain open until 24 hours before each race. You might not get a shirt if registered after 11/15/13. Mail in registration available with printed application and signed waver. I must have your mail in application before 11/15/13. Entry is non-transferable and non-refundable. Registration is currently set to close at 100 participants each day for all events.
Finishing resultsFinishing results will be available on official website.
Packet PickupStart / Finish area each day before race start.
Post Race FoodMeet at Host Hotel Drury Inn everyday at 5:30pm hot food and cocktail provided by Hotel.
Thanksgiving day dinner is planned, for those people away from home or just want to spend time with running friends.
Host HotelPlease contact host hotel Drury Inn directly at (210) 696-0800 for special discount.
- CORE POWER Official high protein all natural recovery drink of I Ran Marathons.
- MARATHON BAR Stay on, Keep on powered by SNICKERS
- SunRype Find Real Fruit Goodness.
- Texas Runner Triathlete Merged successor of Inside Texas Running and Runner Triathlete News. Serving Texas running community for 33 years.
- TEXAS BEEF COUNCIL The Texas Beef Council (TBC) is a non-profit organization charged with the promotion and marketing of beef and beef products in Texas.
- R+R Fitness Local sponsor training coaches of I Ran Marathons. Total fitness, easy to follow training guides, nutritional guidelines, cross training, group training, encouragement and education in positive environment.
- Albustan Mediterranean Buffet Eat like the Greeks and Romans; Albustan Mediterranean Restaurant/Buffet fuses tradition and modern Mediterranean food that is expertly cooked to perfection.