Marathon / Half / 50K / 10K / 5K
Marathon / Half
Start / Finish - O.P. Schnabel Park 9606 Bandera Road, 78240 San Antonio TX
Start / Finish TimeAll events start at 7:15 am each day. Course closes at 3pm every day allowing 8 hours time limit per day for all races, No Runner Left Behind. Early start option, you must let race director know if you want early start option at least one day in advance.
About This EventI Ran Marathons Anniversary is 2 days of annual event where marathons and Half Marathons are ran on beautiful trails of Leon Creek Greenway were you could run / walk and enjoy peaceful and friendly races 2 days in a row. You may choose to run 1 or 2 days or any combination of races.
Course4 x 10K out and back and 2 x Loops 0.8 miles
Half - 2 x 10K out and back and one Loop 0.8
50K - 5 x 10K out and back
50 Mile - 8 x 6.3 out and back
10K - 10K out and back
5K - 5K out and back
Aid StationsThere will be water and sport drink every 1-3 miles food and snacks at start / finish aid station. Portacans / bathroom available at start and mile 2.5.
Finisher MedalEach participant will receive a finisher medal for each day.
RegistrationNo race day registration. Entry is non-transferable and non-refundable. Registration is currently set to close at 100 participants for the all events. On line registration will close 24 hours before race day.
Finishing resultsFinishing results will be available on official website.
Packet PickupHost hotel Drury Inn 15806 IH-10 West San Antonio, TX 78249 Friday March 28th from 11am to 6pm.
Host HotelPlease contact host hotel Drury Inn directly at (210)696-0800 for special discount.
- CORE POWER Official high protein all natural recovery drink of I Ran Marathons.
- SunRype Find Real Fruit Goodness.
- Texas Runner Triathlete Merged successor of Inside Texas Running and Runner Triathlete News. Serving Texas running community for 33 years.
- TEXAS BEEF COUNCIL The Texas Beef Council (TBC) is a non-profit organization charged with the promotion and marketing of beef and beef products in Texas.
- R+R Fitness Local sponsor training coaches of I Ran Marathons. Total fitness, easy to follow training guides, nutritional guidelines, cross training, group training, encouragement and education in positive environment.
- Albustan Mediterranean Buffet Eat like the Greeks and Romans; Albustan Mediterranean Restaurant/Buffet fuses tradition and modern Mediterranean food that is expertly cooked to perfection.