Marathon / Half Marathon / 50 Mile / 50K / 10K / 5K
Marathon / Half Marathon
Marathon / Half Marathon
Start / Finish - Leon Creek Greenway Drury Inn / Valero Trailhead 15806 IH-10 West San Antonio, TX 78249
Start / Finish Time6:30am each day for all races.
CourseMarathon - 8 x 3.28 miles out and back.
Half Marathon - 4 x 3.28 miles out and back.
50 mile - 15 x 3.34 miles out and back.
50K - 10 x 5K out and back.
10K - 2 X 5K out and back.
5K - 5K out and back.
Aid StationsThere will be water and sport drink every 1-3 miles food and snacks at start / finish aid station. Portacans available at start / finish.
T-Shirt / Finisher MedalEach participant will receive a custom designed T-Shirt. Each Marathon, Half Marathon, 50K, 50 Mile, 10K and 5K finisher will receive a finisher medal for each day.
RegistrationNo race day registration. Entry is non-transferable and non-refundable. Registration is currently set to close at 100 participants for the all events.
Finishing resultsFinishing results will be available on official website.
Packet PickupFriday August 29th 12pm to 5pm at Drury Inn host Hotel, 15806 IH-10 West San Antonio, TX 78249 You must make arrangement with race director to pick up packet any other time or at Start area before race start each day.
Host HotelPlease contact host hotel Drury Inn directly at (210) 696-0800 for special discount.
- TEXAS BEEF COUNCIL The Texas Beef Council (TBC) is a non-profit organization charged with the promotion and marketing of beef and beef products in Texas.
- CORE POWER Official high protein all natural recovery drink of I Ran Marathons.
- SunRype Find Real Fruit Goodness.
- Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Reshaping Texas Let's Get Texas Obesity Down to Size
- Swiftwick Socks Swiftwick's vision is to be the leader in sock technology while creating a culture focused on manufacturing the best products through environmentally friendly means, social responsibility, and superior customer service.
- R+R Fitness Local sponsor training coaches of I Ran Marathons. Total fitness, easy to follow training guides, nutritional guidelines, cross training, group training, encouragement and education in positive environment.
- Texas Runner Triathlete Merged successor of Inside Texas Running and Runner Triathlete News. Serving Texas running community for 33 years.
- Trail Toes Out here your feet and body need maximum protection
- Albustan Mediterranean Buffet Eat like the Greeks and Romans; Albustan Mediterranean Restaurant/Buffet fuses tradition and modern Mediterranean food that is expertly cooked to perfection.